Monday, August 08, 2005

A long week ahead

Its yet another Monday evening, and life is at its monotonous best !
My brother has left for his MS and that leaves me all alone at home for the rest of the week.
I gotta get used to this pretty soon.

While Abhi has left for US for doing Master's, I got my degree this weekend and so I have finally completed graduation...It feels good and gives a sense of personal satisfaction...

Yesterday's Ashes test was simply a beauty and has setup the tone for the next 3 matches.
India, as usual have scrapped thru the finals and will manage nothing more than a drubbing at the hands of Sri Lanka in the finals tomorrow. Its almost habitual for our team to build up false expectations and bring ppl down from cloud no 9 bang on the earth in a jiffy !
But as u might guess, I wud still religiously follow the match till the debacle sounds irreversible.

At work, I am having to look into and work on some networking issues, so I hope it helps add to my domain knowledge there. Let's see !!

3 comments:

Rahul said...

Hey Akshay,

Congrats on your degree (from BITS ?) and to your brother for his MS admit. Where's he going?

Akshay said...

Ya, BITS.
Abhijit has gone to VTech for his MS

J Ramanand said...

You finished your "post" graduation :-). U did your grad with us, remember :-). Anyway, heartiest wishes. Read your blog after a while, so didn't know this before. Re: Abhijit, Nikhil told me abt it.