Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The struggle within

I sometimes think of titles to my blog, without a true reflection of my state of mind, and then start writing abt it, I prefer it that way since it puts no obligations on what and how muhc to write.
I guess it improves the flow and the fluency as well.
More often than not, its a manifestation of the sub-conscious , which is eager to express itself.

I am still to read Hitler's Mein Kampf, which approx translates to 'My Struggle'.
For some occult reason, I don't like to buy books, I wud rather prefer a library which has tons of books that one can borrow, without the onus to maintain them in cupboards ans treasure them for a lifetime....Probably just an iota of the kind of person I think I am, who doesn't want to carry the past baggage around...

My internal struggle is happening incessantly for the past few months, and its all the more difficult to decipher the root cause. Its more like an assorted bunch of niggles that cricketers live with and then sound lacking cent percent fitness.
Its probably got to do with the nature of mankind, to always want welcome change in life. Sometimes, it helps, since we all know that a rolling stone gathereth no moss. Of course, the roller ocaster ride and the ultimate destination are also equally important !

Ramdev Maharaj is doing some fabulous work with his pranayam discourses and truly contributing to a stronger India, by helping ppl get rid of their woes. I admire him quite a lot. And he seems to have that charisma that glues me to his lectures and demos, whenever I see him on TV.

India are beginning another uneventful tour and I guess its no brainer that an India-NZ match is on cards with India scrapping thru to the finals and then losing to NZ. The only way Indian team can surprise its fans is negatively, by failing to qualify for the finals !!! Don't mistake this for pessemism, its more of realism ....

Ta ta

No comments: