Friday, August 12, 2005

TODAY

Today is a friday, and I am abt to rush home for a nice long weekend.
It has been quite hectic at work , after a long time, and I seem to be enjoying it.
Hoping to contribute some good stuff in the release this time...though that means less time for exercise. Need to watch the weighing scale more closely.

Ajit was at my place yesterday and we chatted for a couple of hours, remembering nostalgic moments and discussing future plans. It was fun in general.
MSN audio has proved to be an excellent voice over IP technology and I am using it regularly to talk to my bro sitting 9 and 1/2 hours behind me.
My parents coming to Pune meant some upbeatness in my mood and good home food , that they brought along :-)

Monday is our holiday and may our country make great strides of progress.
Jai Hind !!

No comments: