Thursday, July 21, 2005

I got the VISA power

When Sachin says 'I have got VISA power' I would just tend to overlook that.
After all, was it a great achievement for the master blaster to get a VISA.
Last time, I got VISA power, there was this Pandora's box, rather the drop box, which made things so simple.

But the war against terror has also turned into a game of suspicion, where flawless people are also under the vigilant microscope of the West. And so the elaborate process of personal interview bla-bla.Anyways, all is well that ends well, to summarize on this.
Braving the Mumbai rain, things have reached their good logical conclusion !
Another delight was watching the plus South Mumbai area, and the lovely gilttering , glimmering Queen's necklace at Marine Lines. Wish I had a sea-facing bungalow there.
If wishes were horses...u know what I wanna blabber ....

Being politically incorrect seems to be in vogue for politicians of 2005.
Advani's faux paus on Jinnah was followed by another classic entertainer from the Turbanator himself, well our PM Manmohan Singh. Showering words of praise on our rulers of yester-years was in poor taste. I mean, we all know how advanced the British were, but for a state-head to say so, was quite perturbing.

I have been orkutting a lot these days, trying to get some networking going...
Signing off this Wednesday, since my fingers refuse to type any further :-)

No comments: