Friday, July 01, 2005

What to say ?

There are days when you have time , but don't know what to do or write.
And there are some others when there is no time to catch up with thoughts and pen them down.
Today, I find myself in the prior situation !!

I have started orkut-ing regularly now. Still haven't really tracked someone who was "bichda hu dost" etc. or Bollywood ishtyle "Kumbh ke mele me bichade the types" folks; but I am losing no heart yet.

One of my friends who quit last month, or perhaps a couple of months ago, is coming over this weekend, and plans have been made in advance to hang-out. So don't be surprised to find me at E-Square on Sunday morning. It's surprising that though I stay so close to the place, it has hardly increased the frequency of my trips there...

When I go home this Friday evening, I would be walking out of VERITAS and when I enter office on Monday, it will be a new company. Well, this is absolutely no magic..nor am I quitting my job. Its just that our company would officially merge into this security giant from California, named Symantec, and so I would become a Symantec employee, by default.
Guess, there is slight emotional turbulence, since VERITAS has been my first job and close to my heart.

Rain has been lashing hard at Punekars and India in general, incessantly for the last week or so, and it's good that the Khadakwasla dam has become 100% full i n June itself.
Its raining hard at the stock market too, with every all-time highs falling like nine-pins.
I don't know whether to become a BullishBear or a BearishBull..
I keep pondering, what does it mean anyways ? What to say............

No comments: