Thursday, July 07, 2005

Dhamakas

After the rains stopped lashing Pune and other parts of Maharashtra, something else has come up.
There was an attempt of arson planned at the holy Ayodhya site. And then today even the old man of Europe, England was not spared.
Perhaps London's joy of winning the 2012 Olympic bid was too ephemeral.
At Russell Square, there were a series of blasts by some hooligans.

To me, there is always a delicate balance between the 5 forces of nature. Looked like water had had its time-slice and it was the turn of the 'fire' element to ignite revengful passions in the mind of terrorists.

At work, things have reached a 'nadir' of sorts, but every time I say so, something even darker and murkier seems to crop up. So this time I am putting up a brave front and smiling thru the sea of turbulence. Luckily a protocol called 'NDMP' has been a messiah and I seem to be relishing it in bits and bytes ( Now that sounds like a computer geek, ain't it ? )

Roger Fed-Ex, as he is fondly called nowadays, was an absolute delight to watch last weekend at Center Court. Well, i am sure the Brits wud be unhappy with the way I spelt 'Center', but isn't this spelling much more intuitive than what the conservative Englishmen think it to be !!

Tomorrow our office gang has planned a fun-riot at exotic Splendor Country, but suddenly most of my pals have dropped out, and this Thursday evening, I find myself in a state of ambivalence.
Do be or not to be ? That's the question posed by Shakespeare, and today by Akshay ;-)
Looks like I have started fancing the UK a lot these days. This is surprising, since those who know me well enuff might also remember my obsession with the country down Under, the arch-rivals of Britain. Well, not exactly in an Indo-Pak sense, but more historical.

Crude is already above $61, and I know its going to kill ppl around the globe for sure.
Gives me a reality check of sorts. Nothing is 'Akshay' in this world, and defintiely not natural resources like oil, metals and other goods..

No comments: