Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Wishful thinking

Day dreaming has become a habit of sorts for me these days. Many a times, the flurry of thoughts is so rapid that my mind travels like blitzkrieg , making it difficult to apply the brakes. I have to consciously steer my mind towards more worldly things, much against the wishes of the 'mann' !
This effect is more pronounced on weekends when the idle mind is a devil's workshop, and ironical though it may sound, I look forward more to week days when work and even office worries serve as a pleasant retreat compared to the volcano that fails to cool off ...As if to compensate for the paucity of US travel and roller-coaster rides in those theme parks, this wishful thinking has all the elements like fear, suspense, thrill, ecstacy etc and that element of surprise too.

No comments: