Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Lage raho Akshay...

Watched LRMunnabhai last weekend, and needless to say it has thoroughly impressed me. Was truly refreshing to watch a pure breed film replete with entertainment and those subtle social messages which will strengthen our Indian fabric !
While non-violence and non-conventional techniques of achieving success have been on my experiment list for quite some time, Gandhigiri has re-consolidated my faith in such philosophies. I think the Lage Raho part of the film title is so apt, and again makes us persevere without feeling exhausted..
My X-factor seems have to have gathered some momentum, and I couldn't be wrong if my friends shower that dose of occasional praise upon me and my personality. Feels good. Also my sixth sense is working a bit or seems to have got the catalyst to pick those ambient signals, which usually just turn into entropy for want of transistors tuned to the right frequency.
Fancy and exotic dreams are also the flavour of this season,and while some of them make logical sense, while others just seem to reflect the ebb and tide of my oceanic waters !! Some of them are feel good and help cheering my spirits, giving me a high feeling without using any spirits :-)
Have a lot of things lined up thru the next week, including a TechSupport session, some Windows Networking readup and then co-ordinating the logisitics of our Goa trip..Keeping me busy and improving my 'networking', after all that has been one of my preset goals. As if the One is saying, don't worry 'Lage raho Akshay' !!!!

No comments: