Thursday, September 21, 2006

Mexican wave

I have conjured up this prose-like poetry to break the monotony which i think has set into my blogs....

The year came like a messenger of growth and excitement,
Gay were my spirits and i was lilting like a butterfly !
This Indian spring would usher in that flavor of merriment(I thought),
Would I pair up with melodies of that childhood lullaby ?
Enjoying every success at work; my mind, body and soul
Felt elated at times with occassional tinges of ego massaging
Then it was almost half-time, but there wasn't any goal
Emotions were running high, but my luck was just relaxing !!
Then came the fresh showers of monsoon, soaking all my emotions
But life had by then become hanging stalactites and stalagmites
Painful swords of Damascus filled my heart with divine devotions,
The hermit crab in me was day dreaming and flying kites ........
Neither a bed of roses nor strewn with the choicest of thorns
My reflections upon life and beyond have exalted my mortal existence
Would I really be exaggerating by saying I was just reborn ?
The market bulls are roaring, but this Tauran(bull) is lacking that ambience
Fall in the West and Autumn in the East is round the corner
My negative beta helps me rise against the massive oceanic tides ..
The final quarter will boost my reputation & replenish my armor
Truimph will be mine with 'name' and 'fame' in my stride !!!!!!!!!

No comments: