Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Some legacy

Well, I am not talking about any fortune here, but more mundane things.
As a child, I read a book called Mr. Pump's Legacy; unfortunately just caught hold of vol 1 , which left the story hanging at a point of delicate balance.
Veri similar to what the viewers of LOTR would have felt after seeing the "Fellowship of the ring".
My legacy was related to a class called LegacyPlugin, in some code.
I was stupified to see this code being called, instead of another Plugin.
The worst thing is to trace the flow of code, jumping from one dll to another, with the NT.dll coming in between, which renders one almost helpless..
Probably I need a revision of assembly code, to understand and unearth what each instruction and opcode means and then do a mental conversion using my super computer to high level C instructions....
It was almost as if the code was desperate to trace its routes or exhume some Legacy, but the amount of heeart-burn it is giving me is remarkable !

Waiting for the Exit polls and then poll results in Maharashtr to see who emerges victorious..
Lets see..Needless to say, I have been a true citizen, reiterating my faith in Goddess Democracy by exercising my ballot.

The 2nd test starts at Fort St George / Fort St. Williams , i.e purana Madras or the modern Chennai at Chepauk. Hoping for a nice duel there, and as per my prediction we can expect to win only here..so the Indian team had better perform here......

No comments: