Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Cuff and Cold

It hasn't been the best of weeks for me, atleast on the health front. The troika of soar throat, cough and cold has taken toll on my body. Sounds ironical and difficult to believe, but this bout of illness juts struck me when I was boasting about my well-being to myself.
Sleepless nights have become order of the day and cold gusts of wind lashing the Pune-city do not make things more clement to my fragile, ailing body...

While this is the most vital factors to sag my spirits, it is not the only thing at the back of my mind. They say what you think reflects on your body, and perhaps this diktat is not false. Life is surely not a bed of roses and this manifests itself day-in and day-out as the Sun of life rises to shine brighter. What accompanies brightness for free is the heat, which sounds so warm and cosy during childhood (shielded from parents and well wishers), only to become scorching as time progresses.

My blogs are more intense and replete with the so-called 'gyan' which people do not care a farthing about. And so, its my pre-mature new year resolution to make it more narrative than instructive.
A huge bunch of 73 papers are sitting home welcoming me to visit them and appraise them just like my own appraisal in office is around the corner. One sweet outcome of this exercise is that it makes your pocket feel heavy for a while and forget one's mundane musings...

Planning another outing this weekend, within a fortnight's span this time towards North-East, unlike South-West last time. No, I am not going to quasi-Chinki land, the land of seven sisters. Its just that direction relative to Pune within the confines of Maharshtra Mazha, that I am venturing into this time around. While I would have loved to go to Guwahati for campus recruitments, those plans didn't materialize for the better ! All for the best, they say !!!!!!!!

No comments: