Thursday, October 13, 2005

German touch

Don't have much to say today, but I just visited blogger in the early hrs of nite.
Some cc_info seems to have hit upon my postings and seems to congratulate me for that...

Well-well, today's day wasn't exactly bad at work , but not so fruitful either.
Clusters are making me flustered and u bet, I am sick of them already. They seem to e more unreliable and capricious than women...Now isn't that some comparison ??

Have to go home and correct the Q papers too. That means work from home.
The bears r now looking strong in our stock markets. So better watch out.
Need to give them some honey to please them..
Sorry if this did not make nay sense, but that's a mirror reflection of my psyche at this moment of time..

Schus..
AUf Wierdersehen !!

No comments: