Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Weepy Wednesday

The day began on sound note.
Getting up when my mobile alarm chimes doesn't sound like fighting a battle of panipat any longer. Probably my subconscious has been fine tuned to the biological clock that my exterior is used to.
The ceremonious walk/jog, followed by pranayam etc, almost sounds too perfect to be true for me. But it only proves that 'where there is a will, there is a way" !
Those extra kilos which are piggybacking on my stomach (aare, pounds for you Amrus), must be exhumed from my body; since I believe its not a deserving abode for them....

The week started on a rather rusty note, and the Diwali vacation hangover was too heavy to shed in a hurry. It has taken a couple of days to move from a bohemian, rustic Konkani habitat to the truly urbane Puneri requiem.

Some bad news was brewing in office, and the coffee beans got spilt out today. Its just that, when things are about to sound rosy, some thorn pricks you and brings you from Cloud No 9 to Seventh heaven to the humble earth...And Mother earth is so loving, she preaches the slemn virtues of introspection, the laws of karma and reignites the 'never-say-die' attitude that is my hallmark.
I wouldn't like to be labelled a narcassist, but I genuinely believe I am the Phoenix, who needs to go to the ashes every now and then to be reborn as a better, more evolved and mature individual. Take the world in your stride, not Dinesh, but Akshay !

So, its not that weepy after all, India are doing well in Cricket.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. But the semi-tough still see lurking shadows of uncertainty, and that makes a gullible guy like me fall into the habit of drawing superstitious conclusions. Its almost like whenever India does well in cricket, I suffer temporary setbacks in life. That's why I live and breathe Australia, rather than India. Go Aussie GO !!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Abhijit Deodhar said...

what was the temporary setback in life u suffered??