Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Marchester United !

Don't ask me what the meaning of this title is, for I don't know myself.
Just thought of it and coined the title without bothering about the meaning a lot.
Probably we can treat it as a hybrid of this month and the illustrious football team of the EPL, Manchester United.

Life is not a bed of roses, and this has proved itself time and again for me, more so in the last few months. Being tossed from one project to another hasn't been the best for my career. I should say destiny has taken me for a toss, and any amount of reassuring words do not give solace to my heartburn in this regard.
The equanimous, tranquil person, that I have known myself to be, is facing tremendous pressure. Truely, time is the best healer and so the only thing to do is to let the tough get going.

The work on Linux was looking promising, and would have turned out to be a great learning experience. But nature had something else in store for me, perhaps !! So, bottomline is I am back to the Bill Gates camp. Can't help saying "Ghar ka bhula agar shaam ko laute to use bhoola nahi kehte". :-)

It isn't that things are completely out of place as such. Some positive vibes can also be felt, but the warm hearth of positivity is not heating my spirits enough.

1 comment:

Sandip said...

Hey Aks, yeah, Man U looked all set to give Chelsea a run for their (Russian) money, had they not fell last week...

And abt ur project switch, yours by incident'ly reflects my state exactly a mirror image, me been moved from Billu Bhaiyya camp to relatively unknown Linux world...

And how so true u r while saying time is the best healer; to add to that 'time is best teacher' too !

-Sandy